The Thales Users Group, known as TUG, is a unique association of users of Thales ATM equipment, established since 1991 with the aim to foster cooperation between ANSPs and Thales.
The TUG is an international forum in the civil aviation industry, hosted by a customer and held every 18 months. This is an ideal environment to constructively discuss amongst ATM users, in a friendly and openness setting, for the mutual benefit of all. 17 editions of the event have provided Thales with unparalleled insight into how to better serve customer needs.
During this 4-days conference, delegates:
- Exchange best practices
- Discuss strategic information on Thales products and product roadmap
- Share views on innovation
Through the TUG, Thales seeks to better serve customer’s actual and future requirements. Main objectives are to exchange non-commercial information among members on:
- Features of Thales ATM products,
- Procedures to facilitate installation and commissioning,
- Products and studies developed by members to support Thales systems,
- Technical maintenance procedures of systems
- Constructive feedback to Thales concerns
Thales will be pleased to welcome you for the Next TUG edition in 2020. For more details, please join the TUG community. Being a part of this community allows you to exchange on air traffic management topics and to have access to information about the event, previous and future.